In order to ensure the protection of its participants during their stay, the Festival is committed to put in place numerous sanitary measures, in collaboration with all its partners.
These measures are subject to change.
Last update: 15/04/2022
Entry into the Principality
Find on the official website of the Prince's Government all the information you need for your stay and your entry into the Principality.
You wish to come to Monaco:
Nice Côte d'Azur airport has implemented a wide range of actions to strengthen the sanitary quality of its terminals and operations, with priority given to the safety of its passengers.See all measures on the official website.
The rules that are applicable in the Monaco train station are identical to those applicable in areas open to the public in Monaco and in French stations, i.e. social distancing and wearing a mask are mandatory in stations and on trains.
Transdev transport, which operates the A110 shuttle bus between the airport and Monaco, has adapted its regulations in order to guarantee the safety of its passengers and employees.See all measures on the official website.
The Monte-Carlo Television Festival, an entity of Monaco Mediax, respects the Health Charter validated by the DASA (Monaco Health Division).
Protocol with the Festival partners
The Convention Center - Grimaldi Forum
The Grimaldi Forum Monaco has been awarded the Monaco Safe label.
Monaco Safe is the Monegasque Government's label aimed at guaranteeing visitors to the Principality optimal health conditions in all places open to the public.
Since 14 March 2022, a health pass is no longer required.
All of our hotel partners are also very committed to the safety of their guests and of all the Festival-goers who will be staying with them. All the detailed information on the measures put in place can be found on their official website:
Website of the hotel Monte-Carlo Bay / Hotel Hermitage / Hotel de ParisWebsite of the hotel Fairmont Monte-Carlo
Our hair and make-up artists respect an appropriate sanitary protocol:
- Face visor and mask are mandatory for all makeup artists and hairdressers in all areas of beauty treatments of the Festival (transparent masks and faceshields are not allowed)
- Material disinfected between each beauty service
- Hand disinfection before and after each beauty service
- Regulatory space of a minimum of 2 meters between each dressing table in the beauty area but also in the Cool/Bay & So/B salon of the Monte-Carlo Bay
- Disinfection of the dressing table, chairs and workspace between each beauty service
- Provision of sterilized bags of make-up applicators to each artist. The sachet will be opened in front of each guest
- Provision of virucidal soaps, hydro-alcoholic solutions/gels and disinfecting wipes for guests during the beauty services
- All make-up artists and hairdressers will be submitted to a PCR test before participating in the Festival.
If you use the Festival transport service, a strict sanitary protocol is in place:
- Inform customers in advance of the sanitary measures to be observed on board
- Display all health information and in particular the information sheet on barrier measures and face masks (transparent masks and faceshields are not allowed)
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for the driver and for passengers, except for children under 5 years old (transparent masks and faceshields are not allowed)
- Provide hydro-alcoholic products to staff and passengers
- Put a protective screen in the driver's cabin, if possible
- Respect the usual rules of hygiene and in particular frequent hand washing and/or disinfection with a hydro-alcoholic product
- Carry out maintenance and disinfection of air-conditioning systems using specific self-impacting disinfectant sprays
- Wipe or use virucidal disinfectants on surfaces handled by passengers: repeat as often as necessary: Seats and armrests, keys, belts, passenger compartment, doors and handles
- Perform a complete cleaning and disinfection of each vehicle every evening
- Regular ventilation of the vehicle.
Do you need more information?
Originally created by Prince Rainier III of Monaco, and now under the Honorary Presidency of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Television Festival has become the The Not-to-be-Missed TV event for the entire television industry.
Ce quiz te dira quel couple de Scènes de Ménages tu es
6 scenes from TV shows that were totally improvised
Le Triton, 5 rue du Gabian, entrée C
Tel: (+377) 93 10 40 60