To cover the event, all journalists must have a press badge.
To get a Press Pass, please apply for accreditation before Friday 14 May 2021.
Press registrations are now closed.
To complete your registration request, please provide us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org...
For a first accreditation request:
- An official letter with the media outlet letterhead, signed by the chief editor or the director who assigns the journalist to cover the Festival, on pdf file
- A recent copy of the media
- A copy of your professional card
- 3 recent articles bearing your signature on pdf file
- 3 recent press cuttings with signed photos on pdf file.
If you were accredited last year:
- All the articles you wrote about the Festival the previous year on pdf file. (Print Press / Internet)
- A list of the media outlets that used your photo reports of the previous year's Festival and all of the published photos copyrighted by your agency and dedicated to the previous year's Festival on pdf file. (Photo Agency)
- All of the shows dedicated to the Festival of the previous year on a DVD on .mov file. (TV / Internet)
- All of the radio programmes dedicated to the Festival of the previous year on a CD on .mp3 files (Radio).
Originally created by Prince Rainier III of Monaco, and now under the Honorary Presidency of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Television Festival has become the The Not-to-be-Missed TV event for the entire television industry.