Dress codes, access to events... click here
Find all the sanitary measures here
• for ladies: evening dress
• for men: tuxedo with a bow tie or dark suit.
• for ladies: skirt, dress, smart trousers
• for men: dark suit and tie.
• for ladies: dress or skirt, or smart denim with elegant shirt also appropriate
• for men: trousers and jacket, polo/casual shirt, smart denim also appropriate.
Access to events
• Access to events is subject to the specific opening hours indicated on the ticket or on the e-ticket. For the Ceremonies : the doors of the Salle des Princes close promptly 20 minutes before the start of the Ceremonies. Any latecomers will be directed to the balcony of the Salle des Princes
• To access the ceremonies, the minimum age is 10 years old (accompanied by their parent). To attend the parties, the minimum age is 16 years old
• For security reasons, your bags will be checked at the Grimaldi Forum entrance.
We recommend you to allow plenty of time to find a parking space:
• the Grimaldi Forum car park, in the immediate proximity
• the Larvotto car park, located a 5-minute walk from the Grimaldi Forum.
Any physical or verbal behavior that undermines or interferes with the smooth running of the event will result in the immediate exclusion of the guest concerned.
Adherence to the appropriate dress code and respect of the Festival sanitary instructions are mandatory, or you will be denied access to the event.
Authorization to use images
By attending, the public authorizes the organizer to take photographs and videos, and use them in any promotion related to the Monte-Carlo Television Festival, without any financial contribution in return.
Are you a journalist?
Accredited journalists can benefit from preferential rates at the Novotel Monte Carlo.
Superior single room - garden side + breakfast included - €257 incl. taxes
Superior double room - garden side + breakfast included - €282 incl. taxes
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book
(please tell us your check-in / check-out dates and the room category you wish)
Cancellation and No-Show policy:
Any cancellation received after 7 June and any no show will be charged to you for the total amount of your stay.
When checking out, please kindly settle your booking directly with the hotel.
You just need to type the following address in your Personal Navigation Assistant:
10 avenue Princesse Grace
Where to park?
You can easily find a slot in The Grimaldi Forum parking!
24/7 shuttles and regular line n°110 from 7:00 to 21:00 from the Nice Côte-d'Azur Airport.
Express shuttles: direct link through the motorway, every 2 hours! (less than 30 minutes to get to Monaco, 45 mn from Cannes and Golfe Juan).
A regular and reliable service:
- to the city centers
- express lines (direct path).
Where to get the shuttles?
- T1: gate A0
- T2: between gates A1 and A2.
The closest airport to Monaco is the International Nice Côte-d'Azur (22 km). Click here to find out the flight times from and to Nice.
* This original document proves the application of the Global Meetings special rates (under conditions). It is mandatory and can be asked anytime during the trip.
Originally created by Prince Rainier III of Monaco, and now under the Honorary Presidency of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Television Festival has become the The Not-to-be-Missed TV event for the entire television industry.